Monday, April 16, 2007

Why are People So Stupid/Am I a BAD Person?!

Okay, can you tell I'm bored out of my mind? (As if I had one to begin with! HA!) But yeah, none of my (2) best friends are online. I'm afraid one of them has a son who's sick and the other is at this weird thing referred to in certain cultures as "School".

So, I figured I'd be a loser and write 2 blogs in one evening! Hooray! So, I've been stalking this digital camera on eBay cause - well - I want it! My personal method of getting things I want from eBay (especially really popular things like digital cameras) is to wait until there's like 1 minute left on the sale and bid $1 higher than the last person. Maybe this makes me a bad person...I don't know. I just think it makes me a Hell of a lot smarter than most of the other bidders, but of course I would think that about myself. It just seems to me like it's dumb to drive up the price with a bidding war when you can just wait till the last minute (literally!) and get what you want. Once again...this could mean I'm a jackass, I don't know. Right at this very moment there are 17 minutes left on one of the cameras I have been stalking. This one guy has bid several times on the damned thing and successfully driven the price up much higher than I would like, but oh well. If I were a REALLY nice person, I'd just let it go and let him have it, but I don't have much sympathy for someone who has OUTBID HIMSELF 4 times! Did he fear that he might get it rather than himself? Again...I don't know. People are stupid and I can't figure out why! I drives me crazy!!! Like people who can't spell, but we won't go into that. It's too extensive and makes my head all hurty.

Oh! I know what I can blab about for 11 minutes! (the time remaining before I plan to swipe the camera I want - teeheehee) The inadvertent murder attempts made by my parents! Actually, they've been made by my dad mostly, but I consider my parents to be one entity, so yeah. Okay, so my dad has been sick for 3 weeks now (poor my daddy!) and being that he is really sweet and is always taking care of me, he has still be delivering food to me on a damn near daily basis. Sounds like he's actually contributing to my being alive, right? Partially, yes - but also no! With my compromised immune system it's pretty much impossible for me to get over even a little cold in under 2 months. So while my dad has been bringing me sustenance, he's also been coughing, sneezing, hacking (which is like coughing but more for those of you who are never sick), wheezing and just generally breathing "sickness" all over it. I also asked my mom to please just come herself, but she keeps sending daddy, so I think she's in on the evil, inadvertent murder scheme! See what I mean??

Anyway, dingleberry over on eBay just outbid himself again like a retard. *sigh* Too bad that people can't be disqualified from bidding for being a dipshit. It wouldn't be so bad except that other people keep coming and bidding higher than what his outbid himself on...if that makes any sense. I'm sure it doesn't, but oh well. Now I'm contemplating how badly I really want a digital camera...

*~*UPDATE*~*
Idiot boy didn't win the camera...some other jackass (besides me I mean) came and took it out from under him. Darn! I wish I had been that jackass...

*~*NEW UPDATE*~*
ZOMG! I'm so excited! I just won this really awesome frickin' digital camera!!! IT ended up being (altogether) $113.90 Not bad for a 12 megapixel digital camera. Anywho, I'm all excited and happy! HOORAY!!! Oh and mine's way cool cause it's red...teeheehee I still can't believe I bid on that and that I WON!!! I'm disturbingly exhilarated...*SQUEEEEE* *insanely huge smile on my face right now*

No comments: