Monday, April 16, 2007

Survival of the Laziest

What in God's name would I do without my parents? Okay, so maybe they inadvertantly try to murder me occasionally...but they really do mean well! If you don't have any idea what I'm talking about regarding the "murder" thing, you're obviously not Cassi or Andrea and I'll fill you in later.

So back to "what would I do without my parents?" I think I'd probably end up

A. Starving to death out of sheer laziness/stupidity
B. Ordering pizza every night and going totally broke or
C. Actually, magically growing up and taking care of myself (YEAH RIGHT! LMAO)

Basically my parents still take care of me. Case in point: today. I managed to get breakfast for myself (only because my dad went out and bought me milk yesterday) but then what did I do? I took a nap and only bothered to wake up because Dad called and said he was bringing food over. Being the annoying, spoiled brat that I am I didn't want what they were going to have so my sweet daddy went to a second place to get lunch for me. As of right now I am still sitting in my jammies too lazy to get my fat arse ready and go out into the "real world" (SCARY!!!) but I need my weekly medications (which I normally prepare, but my mommy and daddy did this week) So, being the annoying, spoiled brat that I am, I called my mom and asked her to bring them to me! LOL

In my defense, I did hang a mirror today (those HERCULES HOOK thingamajigs work pretty freakin' well!) I also -*thought*- about hanging a picture and that in itself was taxing. Plus, I would've had to move/clean up some stuff to get to where I wanted to hang it and that's just asking FAR too much of me! The only other thing i've done today is collect pee in a jug. I think it's gone beyond lazy and into perverted when you ask your parents to collect pee for you...pretty much everything else not fun is okay though. LOL

Yes, I am not only annoying, and spoiled, but lazy as well! Hooray for me! I think this condition probably requires some sort of counselling, but I'm too much of a bum to look into it. I should call mom and see if she knows...

No comments: