Sunday, October 01, 2006

I've Been Everywhere 2: Overstatment, much?

'Key dokey y'all...here's the revised edition of my "Where the Hell have I been?" Map. I noticed upon viewing this that I have pretty much completely and totally neglected all square/rectangular shaped states. I guess I'm a state-ist. Or maybe a shape-ist? Who knows...I'm sure it can't be good though.

I'd also like to add that one of these days I feel it will be necessary for me to reside in Bucksnort, Tennessee. Just because I want to tell people "Yeah, I live up in Bucksnort." (Yes, I'm rather easily amused...I happen to think that's a GOOD quality)

Of course, I certainly wouldn't mind visiting California again and I'm eager to visit other states too. I've got a lot of of travelling to do!!!

So, without further ado...THE MAP



create your own visited states map

3 comments:

xvii_thestar said...

I'd have a much redder map heheh. I've been to a buuuncha different states. When I was younger my grandma would take me on a trip every summer, so the milage added up. I should sit down and do one of those maps some time but I'm lazy. :D Glad you got to OhiO safely!

*~*Katy*~* said...

Show off! =P

Cassi threatened to come pick me up so we can go to NY and to that yarn store she's been lusting after. I think if we follow through, you should come too!!! Cause we wouldn't be the three Knit-kateers. Or something...I can't think of anything witty, sorry.

Probably because my mom's talking at me. *sigh* I aws SO looking forward to spending time with Sara and now my MOTHER's invaded! ='( and now she's staying longer because she needs one of my bug ass cousins to come move her luggage. Someone save me!!! Or shoot me...whatever =(

Okay enough poor me-ness. So yeah, we need to take road trips and crap like to Las Vegas and San Fransisco and other places with 3 names.

*~*Katy*~* said...

I can't type...at least you know it's me LMAO So um corrections even though I'm sure you don't need them, you know how anal I am.

aws = was
bug = big
3 = 2

I'm not used to my sister's keyboard....yeah...that's it! hehehe