Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Attack of the Scarf Murdering Frogs

I hate frogs. Okay that's a lie...I like frogs, but I hate evil, scarf murdering frogs.

Like this one
Killer Frog Attack!!!


See? It's an evil frog! Attacking her...umm...scarfal...region? Or something.

Okay okay, so it's really just a kind of ugly color for that pattern and that particular scarf (IMHO). Why didn't the damn frogs attack it instead of mine? Mine's more cooler. Meanies!!! I don't know what these guys have against pretty scarves, but they're starting to piss me off, I must say!

As you may have guessed, I ended up frogging my scarf. Again. That's frog numero 3. *sigh*

I'm considering just making a garter stitch scarf for my sister, since I'm actually okay at that and since this pattern - while adorable - doesn't seem to be working out so great.

Or maybe I'll try that ribbing pattern again. That'd be pretty, don't you think? Seriously, I'm asking...what should I do? Any input would be appreciated.
See????

Fhank You???


Is it just me, or does that appear to read "Fhank You"?

3 comments:

Cassi said...

A garter stitch or ribbed scarf would be very pretty, and will put the gorgous yarn center stage. Maybe the yarn just doesn't want to look a certain way? I have yarn that decides what it does and doesn't want to be quite often, and it takes more doing than I have to change it's mind. Just play around with it! You'll find the yarn's destiny soon enough.

xvii_thestar said...

What Cassi said. :D

Yes, that green thing does look like it's attacking that woman. It's scaring me. LOL

*~*Katy*~* said...

Hahaha...isn't that thing HIDEOUS?! The color alone is enough to make me hurl (though I'll refrain since I'm borrowing my sister's computer) I'm not sure how I feel about the pattern yet. It could be cute in another color, but just thinking about all the increases and decreases makes me dizzy! Hahaha