Monday, October 02, 2006

Zombie Apocalypse!!!

Yep...and here I always thought I'd be like the second person to die in Dawn of the Dead. Maybe I'd end up like Ed (Nick Frost's character in Shaun of the Dead). Andrea and Cassi will keep me in a shed to knit with on occasion. LMAO

Take the quiz:
What Kind of Apocalypse Are You?

Zombie Apocolypse
You are stubborn and headstrong, but your methodical and straightforward nature comes in handy when you are in the middle of a ZOMBIE APOCOLYPSE. Just remember that a little flexibility and paying close attention to your assets will help you a great deal when fighting off hordes of the undead. Don't let the lumbering beasts of terror get you down, with a little determination you can get through anything.


4 comments:

Cassi said...

hehe, wonder what mine would be?

xvii_thestar said...

Hey I have plenty of rope and a set of cuffs. Hell I even know where to buy a human sized muzzle. We could SO totally keep you chained up in the shed to knit with occasionally. BAD KATY no biting! :D

*~*Katy*~* said...

LMAO I can see you thwacking me on the nose when I try to bite...HAHAHAHAHA Oh dear, I'm so very easily amused.

*~*Katy*~* said...

Cassi must take quiiiiiiiz *<--said in zombie drunken slur-type voice*