Sunday, December 16, 2007

Check Out This Video/Info

I usually make a point of avoiding political topics, but I feel that with the Presidential election coming up quick, fast and in a hurry - it's my duty to research the candidates and make as informed a decision as I possibly can when it comes time to vote. So far, my favorite candidate by far has been Ron Paul and it appears that I'm not alone. If you haven't kept up with him, he did a fundraiser (I believe entirely online) on November 5th (Remember, remember, the 5th of November, etc) and raised millions and today he's doing another fundraiser in honor of the Boston Tea Party. Last I checked he had raise about $15 million!

If you're interested in learning more about Ron Paul and his ideas, click the graphic below:



If you like what you see and want to donate, click here to make a secure donation.

No comments: