Sunday, October 28, 2007

Loopy!

Hey all (all two of you LOL)

First of all, I want to say "THANKS CASSI!" for showing/telling me about that color change method. It looks a hell of a lot better!!! I'm finding it to be a bigger pain in the ass (and fingers) than the other method I was using but I think it's just because I'm not used to it. I'm have a bit of trouble gauging exactly how much yarn i need to double over for the correct size loop so I've had to undo and redo it a few times, but I'm sure I'll figure it out eventually. Any tips would be higly appreciated all the same though! teeheehee

Update:
I did indeed figure out the whole loop thing, YAY! Just took a little practice as do most things. hehehe

3 comments:

xvii_thestar said...

I keep telling you you're a hawtie. Toldyaso! :P :D

Cassi said...

Hurrah! I'm so bouncing right now! For the color change-y thing, i usually loop more than i need too, then sorta tug the free end so it tightens down the loop when i add the next color. HTH!

*~*Katy*~* said...

Andrea: Yeah, yeah. =P I knew you were gonna say that. hehehe Luv ya anyway tho!

Cassi: I did the looping more than I needed and then tried to gauge how much i'd need to finish the stitches. I finally figured out to make the loop just a little longer than the end of the needle and it seems to be working well. I tried the other way, i couldn't tug it very well cause either I knit too tightly or uhhh I just can't, I also switched form doing 5 doubled up sts to 2 and that helps a lot. It seems to be holding alright thus far...I just hope it continues to! I don't know what HTH means, but yeah! What you said! *hugs* I love yous guys!!!