Monday, October 29, 2007

Cause I'm a CopyKat

Haha, get it? CopyKat? Cause my name's Katy and stuff...

I got a lower grade than you Cassi - I think because I indicated that I wasn't in love so that lowered my Love score. Love is always ruining my life(grade)! WTF?

Yes, I'm kidding, don't worry...
Also, don't ask me why there's a massive space between my text and the quiz results. I don't know. I have tried deleting the empty lines....it's not working. I guess we'll just have to deal with it. Sorry!










YOUR REPORT CARD:
CategoryGrade
LoveA
Friends and FamilyA
BodyD
MindA+
Finance / CareerB
Your Life's Average Grade: B
'What is your Life Grade?' at QuizGalaxy.com

1 comment:

xvii_thestar said...

My scores were even worse than yours LOL check cassi's blog for em in the comment under her scores.