Tuesday, May 01, 2007

I Tried!!!

I really did try to be constructive today, I swear! I got up and did some "organizing" in my bathroom. I even tried to hang up a picture on one of my walls, but the Hercules Hook I was using wouldn't cooperate. Okay, maybe it wasn't the hook Maybe it was the wall! It sure as Hell wasn't me. I had only the bestest of intentions. *blinks angelically*

Today was the first day I've felt like actually doing anything since the weekend. I've been pretty pooped out since all the excitement with the Lupus walk and the party Andrea and I went to on Saturday night (which was great, by the way)

My HP scarf is still coming along, just not with any speed whatsoever. I'm not too worried about it though...I know i'll get it done eventually. It's just too bad that the movies don't come out in the winter. Phooey!

I have lots o' stuff going on this month with all the birthdays, awareness days, and random other events thrown in.

Speaking of which...HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ADRIAN!!! Give him a great big birthday hug from me tomorrow, will you please, Andrea? Thanks!!!

1 comment:

xvii_thestar said...

Tehehe just keep at the scarf... it'll go faster as you get more expirience! And Adrian says thanks for the happy bday wishes. ;)