Saturday, May 05, 2007

What Does it All Mean??

I keep composing blogs in my head. I'll be in bed about to go to sleep and think of something that is obviously an inevitably brilliant (hahaha yeah, right)


I oughtta write a blog about that sometime... I think to myself.


I consider exactly what I want to write - the wording - everything. Then I go to sleep. I'm productive like that. Plus I know that if I get back online I'll never sleep.
In fact, this is a blog that I composed in my head just prior to going to sleep last night (technically this morning, but who cares?) It occured to me that it was rather strange that I continually compose blogs without actually composing them and I had the infamous I oughtta write a blog about that sometime... thought. And yes, it is on Blooger and therefore, is officially "infamous" now.


Maybe it's theraputic. Maybe thinking of what I want to write about really helps me fall asleep. I don't know. Doesn't make too much sense since I'm usually too lazy to actually sit down and type my thoughts out. I do fall asleep quickly most of the time. I think that that probably has a lot more to do with Lupus and staying up until 3 a.m. though.


*~*That's as far as I got in my head...the following is an entirely new, random, insane thought process*~*


I've been having a lot of "Bad Flare Days" lately. I think that the rain is to blame. It's effect on the barometric pressure screws with my joints and stuff. So, I've been holed up in my apartment a little more than usual lately. Luckily, my bestest friend is spiffy and comes to visit me when she's in town I love my friends!


I keep weird hours too. Normally, I awaken at about noon. then I go to bed at 3 a.m. I guess I should start attempting to keep "regular" hours, but I'm kind of nocturnal. Also, I'm a wee bit of a hermit. I like people and everything...I just prefer not to have to go out into the world and DEAL with them on a daily basis. Chatting with my friends for hours on end is my (granted, very strange) idea of a social life.


Come to think of it, I really need to start getting up and going over to the fitness room here at my apartment complex. I've lived here what - 3 years? - and have yet to go inside that room. God forbid I do something intelligent like...exercise *GASP* I do enjoy yoga but haven't done it at all since I returned from Ohio almost 2 months ago. I have been trying to eat more healthfully though. Hopefully that'll improve my Lupus flare days/pain situation and perhaps even lessen my hermitry-type tendencies. Woohoo!


I do like to go out and meet people. Usually on weekends. Mostly down in Austin because I have a few friends who live there. It's a nice city, in my opinion and it's great for satisfying my insane yarn cravings. Plus they closed the Taco Cabana here and I like to stalk the locations there whenever possible.

The only problem with enjoying a trip to Austin fairly regularly is the EVIL, CRAZY HIGH price of gas! It's really just insane. And for some reason, I was under the impression that prices might be a little better in Texas - what with all the oil rigs and stuff - but apparently not. Phooey. Expensive gas costs me yarn money, darnit! Oh and rent and bill money, but that's not nearly as important...

No comments: