Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Oooooh!

I must hurry and finish this awesome Harry Potter PoA scarf, for I need to learn new stuff! I just found these kick ass patterns in another blog and I really want to learn how to make them. Hooray!! I think I might need some guidance on doing the 2 colors on circulars though. I looked on KnittingHelp.com and got the impression that it might be difficult and that intarsia was practically impossible so...

Anyway, I was looking at patterns online and came across this groovy pattern for ankle socks!!! I think it's an omen cause I was just saying the other day how I like those kind of socks. And on the plus side, I could probably actually WEAR those to see the movie. Oooooh, spooky! Obviously, I'm a dorkazoid and want them with these colors. So you see why I desperately need to get this stuff down like 5 minutes ago! Not to mention this nifty Weasley Sweater Sweet right? Maybe it would be more Texas-appropriate with short sleeves. Yes, I know I'm getting carried away with all these things I can't really even think of doing yet - but someday I will make them, darnit! Speaking of things I haven't done, I think the first thing I'm going to do when I DO finish my PoA scarf is try a swatch of cable knitting. I just have to learn to concentrate. Anyway, I'm going to stop typing and do more knitting for the time being.

Luvs ya'! Laters!

2 comments:

Cassi said...

Chica, those are not so far out of your league as you think! If you wanted to make your Weasley a raglan, instead of with set in sleeves, and we're willing to duplicate stitch the letter, you already have all the skills you need!

*~*Katy*~* said...

Really? You think so?! That's so awesome!! Now I want to make a Weasley sweater!!! Of course I would probably put a "K" on it cause I'm all about me like that. HAHAHA I was thinking about duplicate stitching "kch" on my HP scarf...that's how I usually sign things that I make. Anyway, thanks for the vote of confidence! I'll definately look into that...maybe you can help me get started the next time you come down. =) Miss you, luvs you!!!!