Wednesday, April 04, 2007

I'm in Love!

Yeah, I'm really feelin' this house scarf pattern! It's SO easy and is turning out beautifully if I do say so myself! I'd post a picture, but I only have 7 rows done. I'm just so amazed at how nice it looks. Hahaha...kinda sad, huh? Ah, well ces't la vie, right? (yes, I'm mixing languages - leaave me alone!) I think a lot of how good it's looking is the yarn I'm using. This very nice, worsted weight, Acrylic/Wool blend. Even though I'm technically allergic to wool this stuff has yet to bother me. Hooray! I'm really happy with the colors I chose too. They look really nice together and I am really lookind forward to rows 28-31 so I can see how nicely they look knitted together. You can get this stuff at Plymouth Yarn Online Even though I can't afford any more, I still need 2 more skeins of 9601, I think...if one must go into debt, yarn is the most blissful way to do so, right? =P

No comments: