Monday, December 10, 2007

Yay Me!!!

You know how I was complaining about not being able to find a video on how to do corrugated ribbing FLAT? Well, I thought about it and it occured to me that if, when knitting in the round you had to keep the strands in the back, it went to reason that when knitting flat you'd keep the strands in BACK on the knit side and then keep them in FRONT while purling and guess what...

IT WORKED!!! Holy mackerel, I was RIGHT!!! So, I sorta kinda (with the help of a knitting video and some forum answers on KnittingHelp.com) taught myself corrugated ribbing! Hooray! My common sense actually worked for once...sweetness!

*Is excessively, annyoingly proud of herself - in case you couldn't tell*

Just thought you might be interested in knowing that. Love y'all!

1 comment:

xvii_thestar said...

You're a genius babe. Simple. :D