Thursday, September 21, 2006

My Pretties

I am no longer a yarn shop virgin. Now I an a yarn shop addict. Of course, as a nice woman at the store pointed out, there are worse things to be addicted to. She's probably a bigger yarnoholic than I am. hehehe

Anyway, I decided to stop being a bum and go ahead n' set up my webcam so that I could send pictures of my new lovelies across time and space to you, the unsuspecting viewer! Thoughtful of me, no?

Anyway, the following pictures were taken with my excessively crappy Logitech webcam so they suck ass, but you get the idea.


Presenting...
My Yarn Stash Box

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




from the top...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



And now the YARN!!!

BEHOLD!All the yarny goodness I possess...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Yummy, 100% Alpaca!(presented in two beautiful colors)

Blue/Green

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

and Heather-y Purple

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



These are my older yarns...



Velour-y Blue stuff

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


and my crappy ass Purple Red Heart stuff. (a.k.a. practice yarn)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



That's it for now. You can see my needles in there too. I only have three pairs thus far, but my collection is growing almost daily, so yeah. I also want to say that, though my Red Heart stuff is basically spun crap, I love it because one of my bestest friends gave it to me and I learned how to knit with it.


4 comments:

Cassi said...

Katy is addicted! And red heart has it's purposes. YOu can practice without screwing your good yarn! Just move on to the good stuff soon.

xvii_thestar said...

Red Heart = yarn poop

Nothing you knit with red heart will look good. Be at peace with that. :) If you're holding onto it purely for sentimental value I shall have to replace it with something decent lol.

xvii_thestar said...

P.S. Welcome to the ranks of yarn whoredom. :D We are fiborg, resistance is textile!

*~*Katy*~* said...

hehehe, I actually brought my red heart with me for to practice with/give to whomever I'm able to tempt with the ways of the Alpaca... We should start a rule that whomever receives the purple Red Heart must pass it on to their very own prodigy so that the circle of Alpaca might may grow! Assuming I'm able to part with it...LOL